The province of Girona has become a real tourist destination for practicing golf. The great quality of fields and clubs found in the region allow Girona to be recognised as a great and perfect destination for golf lovers.
Its offer consists of thirteen courses and eleven pitch and putts distributed between the Costa Brava and the Girona Pyrenees. The most notable fields are:
- PGA Catalunya Resort with the Stadium and Tour fields of 18 holes each, considered the best golf course in Spain and third in Europe.
- Torremirona Golf Club, with 18 holes, offers the ideal challenge for mid-level golfers and wonderful views of the Pyrenees and the Bay of Roses.
- Empordà Golf Resort, 36 holes, included in the list of Top100golfcourses.
- Golf Girona, 18 holes, the only Spanish field completely planted with Penncross, the highest quality grass.
- Club Golf d'Aro Mas Nou, with 18 holes, offering spectacular views 300 meters above sea level.
- Golf Playa de Pals, 18 holes, with British design located on the seafront and the oldest of the destination
- Costa Brava Golf Club, 18 holes, with excellent performance for standard players.
Thanks to the excellent location of Hotels Ultonia, you can access each of them easily and conveniently.